*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your support is appreciated!
Amazon has put a lot of effort into building relationships with trusted beauty brands so that they can bring the convenience of beauty straight to your doorstep. Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite finds with yoU. All items listed below are shipped and sold by Amazon.
TIGI Bed Head Afterparty
1. TIGI Bed Head Afterparty is my go-to hair product. A little of this goes a long way. This cream tames my frizz and keeps everything smooth and defined. The smell is also very alluring.
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream
2. Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream ensures that my natural curls look as fabulous as possible. After Party smooths, this product defines. I switch up the one I use depending on the look I’m going for.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is a classic beauty product. It does everything it says. It’s gentle and keeps my skin clean. This product is so gentle sometimes I use it to bathe baby.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a life saver. It keeps my skin hydrated on a hot summer day and when traveling on planes. Sometimes I like to spritz it on before starting my skincare routine as a refresher.
5. Tweezerman mini tweezer set perfect for travel and so cute in the the rose gold color. I love the precision of the pointed tip tweezer because it gets every little hair.
6. The Original Make-Up Eraser is like a miracle product. Just add water and EVERYTHING comes off…waterproof mascara, foundation, lipstick…everything.
Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Mask
7. Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask, yes, snail. This is THE BEST face mask. It comes in two pieces so it molds to the shape of your face. Twenty minutes on and you will feel the difference. No rinse necessary so it’s great on the go if you’re short on time.
Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment
8. Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment is something I swear by. I use it in the morning and before bed. It has 20 spf built in. Most people forget to protect their lips from the sun. This takes care of that. It’s a great base for lipstick or just to moisturzie.
Redken Color Extend Blondage Shampoo
Redken Color Extend Conditioner
Crest White Strips
10. Crest White Strips keeps the dentist away…sort of. 30 minutes a day and my teeth are whiter. Drinking coffee and eating lots of yummy colorful food can do a number on my teeth. These strips keep my smile sparkling.
Chi Original Flat Iron
11. Chi Ceramic 1” Flat Iron is a tool I use almost every day. It’s a straightener that doubles as a curling iron. I mostly let my hair air dry, but I use the Chi to smooth the front pieces of my hair and clean up any out of place pieces. I finish the either After Party or the Cake Beauty cream and I’m ready for my day.
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
12. essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara is an Amazon find. I usually swear by Lancome Definicils Mascara, but at under $5, this mascara promises to delivery dramatic volume and definition. I’m giving it a try.
Bioderma Micellar Water
13. Bioderma Micellar Water is the original micellar cleanser. It was available only French pharmacies for decades and then it somehow found its way stateside and onto Amazon. So now instead of jet-setting to France, I can just click and buy. Micellar water is so gentle that you can use it on your eye area. It will remove all make-up and dirt. Sometimes waterproof mascara can be a bit tricky, but I’ll take it because sometimes I’m just too lazy to wash my face the traditional way. In case you have no idea what micellar water is, it is a combination of purified water; hydrating ingredients, such as glycerin; and low concentrations of extremely mild surfactants. Micellar water contains no alcohol and are comprised of only dirt-loving micelle molecules that attach to makeup and debris to break it down.
Beakey Makeup Sponge Set
Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
Vichy Mineral 89
16. Vichy Mineral 89 Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum is something I use every day and night. It keeps my skin hydrated and looking younger. I don’t sleep a lot since baby’s arrived, but I with this serum’s help, I look like baby sleeps through the night every night.
Malibu C Swimmers Wellness Shampoo
Malibu C Swimmers Conditioner
17. Malibu C Swimmers Wellness shampoo and conditioner is for when you’ve spent too many hours at the pool or the beach. This shampoo and conditioner duo nourishes and cleanses your hair like no other.
That’s it for now! More of my picks are in the SHOP BEAUTY section. These are updated as I find new favorites I want to share with you. Happy shopping!