*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your support is appreciated!
While I’m in no rush to pack away my denim shorts and summer dresses and say goodbye to warm weather, there comes a time when I start to get excited for all things fall. I love watching the leaves change color, drinking hot apple cider and, of course, shopping for a new fall wardrobe. To prep for the cooler days ahead, I’m taking advantage of the J. Crew end of season sale. The code EPIC will get you 25% full price items and an additional 50-70% off sale.
Here are my six picks for fall.
Black Denim Jacket-This black denim jacket is the perfect fall staple. Black and Gray denim are huge this season. The neutral palette makes it easy to match with anything and everything.
2. Sweater Blazer-For when you need a classic piece that can go dressy or casual. And I love that this Sophie version is cozy for those WFH days.
3. Boxy Sweater-Perfect for layering with a button-down underneath and paired with jeans. It’s a great outfit for walks in the park or an apple picking trip.
4. Cashmere Sweater-Load up one these. These sweaters are a crazy good deal. With an additional 70% off sale, some colors are under $25!
5. Tulle Skirt-Make a statement in this fun skirt. The color really pops and makes everything feel happy. The glitter adds just the right amount of sparkle.
6. Sweatshirt-Because let’s get real, we’re going to live in sweatshirts. This one’s comfy and comes in what seems like a thousand different colors. My vote’s for neon pink one!
More finds below. Happy shopping!