*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your support is appreciated!
Express is having their Endless Summer Sale. I must admit I haven’t shopped at Express since I was in my 20s. When I was in high school and college, I felt that shopping at Express was where grown-ups shopped, so every trip was special. I bought my first basic black blazer there and still wore it until a few years ago. Eventually, I outgrew the Express experience and shopped at different stores and websites. But everything in fashion is cyclical. Lately, I found myself going back to Express. As soon as I clicked on their website, I remembered one of the reasons why I loved them so much. The deals are AMAZING. The way you can stack their offers and find more ways to save is definitely a pro.
I found eight must-have pieces from their Endless Summer Sale. T-shirts start at $15! Tops start at $20. Free shipping at $50. There’s an app exclusive for a limited time if you download the app. More ways to save? Join their loyalty program, EXPRESS NEXT REWARDS. Sign up for their emails. Yes, they send a lot of email, but they also send a lot of coupons. And if you have a student or military ID, use it.
Check out my eight picks!
I love this color block maxi dress. The colors are on trend and put a smile on my face. This style is easy to wear because it’s all about the dress. It can work for the beach, to run an errand or for a date. Throw your hair up, put your dress on and you’re out the door. Don’t forget your shoes.
2. What makes this white top special are the puff sleeves. The details on these sleeves are impeccable. The lightweight fabric on this top makes it a perfect choice to pair with denim cut-offs.
3. Love. Love. Love these shorts. I have them in two colors. The fit is flattering. The paperbag waist detail makes the high-waisted style fresh. The addition of belt gives your outfit options.
4. This top is a must-have because it has a subtle hint of the utility trend. The pockets give this top detail without being too girly. This can be dressed up with a skirt or down with jeans. Add some delicate jewelry to soften your look.
5. I’m not sure I could live without this puff-sleeved lace top. It is everything and the lace looks so expensive. This top, skinny jeans and gold hoop earrings and you’re ready to take on whatever life has for you.
6. I love the button detail of this denim top. This silhouette is soft and feminine. I would pair this with eyelet shorts.
7. White denim shorts are a must-have for summer. These are great to pair with a t-shirt, an eyelet top, a summer sweater, etc. These shorts can go with anything and everything.
8. Love a yellow maxi dress. The smocked bodice keeps this style sexy, while the tiered skirt keeps this look comfortable. Another great throw on and go style!
Those are my eight must-haves. Shop more looks below to live your own endless summer!