*This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Your support is appreciated!
Amazon is having a big style sale. These are two of my favorite things, Amazon and sale! I’m sharing items in my shopping cart below! Ruuuunnn to these! Amazon Deals change daily.
I found cute basics and some extras to add to my summer wardrobe.
Levi’s 501 High Rise Short-I can never have enough pairs of denim shorts. Love the fit of these. I never liked high rise shorts until after I had my baby. My body definitely changed, but not I can experiment with different looks. I’ve even started tucking in my shirts!
2. Washed Cotton Boyfriend Shirt-This one is a great shirt to have in your wardrobe. I wear wear this with shorts on a hot summer day over a bikini to go to park to lay out. In the fall, I can dress it up with jeans or a skirt. Love the tuck in or not tuck in option. The loose “boyfriend” fit makes this style easy to wear for most body types.
3. Dressy Shorts-Another good pairing for the boyfriend shirt would be these shorts from J. Crew. These are woven and come in two colors. Wear with a dress sandal for an easy outfit.
4. Lace midi dress-This style is a great find! It’s inspired by the Self Portrait Guipure Lace dress, which is upwards of $300! The Amazon version is a fraction of the price. If you’re looking to invest in the original, it’s on sale now at Matchesfashion.com and Farfetch. This lace dress is perfect for brunch with the girls, date night or a special daytime event.
5. Utility Romper-A lot of people have issues wearing long sleeves in the summer. I love it! AND I love rompers in the summer. It’s a no-brainer outfit, just like a dress. You don’t have to find a top and bottom to match. I’d wear this romper with my Birkenstocks and some gold jewelry and I’m out the door. A casual sneaker or a sandal would also complete the look.
6. Statement Sandal-I could never say no to a studded shoe. These would be great with the utility romper above or with ANY outfit. It’s all about the shoe here. Keep everything else simple.
7. Levi’s High Rise 721 Skinny Ankle Jean-The slight distress of this white denim jean gives it an update. White denim jeans are a must-have for cool summer nights and for those days that you just can’t handle wearing another pair of shorts.
8, Espadrille sandals-The bright yellow color of this pair can really give an outfit a pop of color. I’m usually in all black, yes, even in summer, so these are perfect.
9. Crew neck sweatshirt-So comfy. Comes in seven colors. Great for lounging around or pairing with a denim short around the camp fire. Perfect for a tie dye project or a reverse tie dye project.
10. Sweat short-I’m really into matching loungewear these days. I’ve replaced the sweat pant with a sweat short.
11. Slides-Great for a quick errand or hanging by the pool. I coudn’t resist the tie dye pattern.
12. Beach Riot one-piece swimsuit-Post baby I’ve been eyeing a lot more one-piece suits, but I still want to feel like me and a little sexy. I love the cut outs and the updated animal print on this one.
13. Z Supply dress-The little black dress is a staple in anyone’s wardrobe. A summer version is very necessary. This jersey option is great as a cover-up and as a wear anywhere dress. A cool pair of sneakers or some slides and you’re ready to go!
14. Soludos Sunrise Sneakers-I gravitate toward things that make me happy. The sunscape on these beauties update a classic white sneaker. I love the stitch detail in the art.
15. Rainbow slides-Rainbows are showing up everywhere. Whether you need these for June Pride Month or every other day of the week, these slides will have heads turning.
16. Classic Ray-Ban sunglasses-The best way to complete a summer outfit is with a good pair of sunnies. I grab my Ray-Bans a lot because they usually go with everything.
17. Cubcoats hoodie-I couldn’t resist this hoodie for the little one. This is a hoodie and a toy all in one! The plush toy unzips into a hoodie when needed. Comes in different animal and licensed characters.
I hope sharing my list will help you find something awesome!